"Brooke? Brooke? Brooke where are you?!" Charlotte yelled. "HELP!" She heard Brooke scream. Charlotte ran around but couldn't find Brooke. Brooke's voice was already faded away. "This is hopeless! Why did I come here anyway?" Charlotte asked herself. She tried to find a way out of this forest, and she did. She was the first survivor of the Dark Forest. But there was no hope for Brooke.
The next morning Charlotte immediately called Brooke's mom. "Mrs. Hannah?" She asked. Hannah was Brooke's mom's name. "Yes, who is this?" Hannah said. "This is Charlotte, we have an emergency." Charlotte. "I was expecting an emergency, because my daughter was not home last night!!!" Hannah yelled at Charlotte. -Uh oh...- Charlotte thought. -I'm in big trouble...- "Yea, I called about that...." Charlotte said. "Where is Brooke?" Hannah asked. "Well, you see..." Charlotte said, trying to come up with an excuse. "Where is Brooke? Hannah asked once more. "We went to the dark forest and Brooke got kidnapped!" Charlotte blurted. "Tell me where Brooke REALLY is!" Hannah was very upset at Charlotte. "I'm telling the truth! You know me, never lying, always blurting secrets!" Charlotte said. It was true, Charlotte never lied, and she could not keep secrets. In her world, lying and secrets were illegal. "Today, we are heading to the dark forest, and we are going to look for Brooke!" Hannah said. "UNDERSTAND?" She added. "Understood." Charlotte said. Everyone knew that when you start an argument with Hannah, you will NEVER, EVER, get the last word.
No comments:
Post a Comment