Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Story of a Mermaid (part 3)

"Hey Julie." Scarlett said. Julie was Juliette's nickname. "What do you have for lunch?" Julie asked. Juliette and Scarlett loved to share their lunch. The cafeteria food was OK, but Scarlett never really liked any of it. "I've got some Philadelphia rolls. I just  LOVE  sushi!" Scarlett replied. "Obviously!" Juliette laughed. "What about you?" Scarlett asked. "Some quiche leftover from last night." Juliette said, smelling her delicious-looking food. Bridget sat down next to the two of the girls. She plopped down in the chair laughing. "What's so funny?" asked Juliette. "I just met this girl, and I thought she was the new girl. Turns out, she's been here for two months!" Bridget replied, cracking her self up. A brunette walked pass them. She had the cutest, biggest, violet eyes. Violet highlights ran through her straight, super long hair. She wore black tights, a violet t-shirt with a white, lacy sweater over it, and lots of black eyeliner. "That's her." Bridget said. That girl smiled awkwardly at Bridget. "Hey Avalon, come sit down here!" Bridget said. As Avalon sat down, Claire came walking by. It's so weird because, Claire only has a French accent when she laughs.... "What kind of a name is Avalon?" She said, laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment